Senior Content/Copy Writer
Function: DevOps, Kubernetes, DevSecOps.
Experience: 3-5 Years
Job Type: Full Time
About Practical DevSecOps
Practical DevSecOps (a Hysn Technologies Inc company) offers vendor-neutral, practical, and hands-on DevSecOps training and certification programs for IT Professionals. Our online training and certifications are focused on new areas of information security, including DevOps Security, Cloud-Native Security, Cloud Security & Container security. The certifications are achieved after rigorous tests(12-24 hour exams) of skill and are considered the most valuable in the information security field.
Why Explore a Career at Practical DevSecOps?
At Hysn Technologies Inc, we are working on creating revolutionary security products and services. With offices located globally (San Francisco, Singapore, and India), we believe in making simple, usable, and excellent security products that delight our customers. We are remote work friendly, providing significant benefits like work from home (5 days a week if you wish), medical, and career growth benefits!
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to lead our creative marketing content efforts.
As a Senior Content Writer, you will be responsible for working hand in hand with the Marketing team to fuel the demand generation and thought leadership programs with quality content.
What is the role of a DevOps Engineer?
Senior Copywriter responsibilities include writing original copy and slogans for advertising campaigns, editing and publishing articles, and maintaining brand consistency across online channels. If you have experience creating web content, we’d like to meet you. Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
You will work closely with other marketing stakeholders. Your role will be to author and deliver compelling content assets, including – webpages, brochures, datasheets, tip-sheets, blogs, whitepapers, case studies, video scripts, etc.
You will create informative and engaging content about our products and services for our audiences.
For this, you need to have a solid ability to communicate with different organizational stakeholders and work independently without supervision. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Proven work experience in the software products space as a Senior Copywriter, Product Copywriter, or similar role.
- A passion for understanding & articulating technologies.
- 3-5 years of experience in Content Marketing, with 2+ years in the B2B/B2C IT products industry.
- Experience working with senior management to understand the marketing goals and convert these goals into copywriting responsibilities.
- Experience doing technical research using multiple sources.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress) and familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Solid time-management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Portfolio of published articles, blogs, etc.
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or relevant field.
- Develop an understanding of the product and domain that Practical-DevSecOps operates in to convert technical inputs from product owners into explicit and insightful content for internal and external consumption.
- Own the content and design of all marketing collateral, including the website, product user guide, explainer videos, case study interview videos, etc
- Write original copy for ads and social networks.
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Engineering teams to develop high-impact, data-driven content assets.
- Build SEO-optimized content in the form of landing pages, blogs, case studies, whitepapers, brochures, datasheets, e-books, articles, and social media posts regularly.
- Partner with Design to deliver best-in-class visual content assets for email campaigns, landing pages, social media, and the press.
- Enable thought leadership: Stay on top of the latest domain trends to ensure our content is contextual, relevant, compelling, and data-driven enough to drive engagement within our target markets.
- Work with subject matter experts to understand the products and the documentation requirements services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Research & study competition products to determine how our products are better than the competition
- Collect user feedback to update and improve content. Proofread and publish the content and ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Create and oversee reports on content (e.g., weekly or monthly)—monitor metrics related to our content, like web traffic and conversion rates.
- Create documentation such as product user manuals, technical proposals, video scripts, solution briefs, installation guides, datasheets, whitepapers, pitch PPTs for customers, case studies, and webinar content. Ensure all content is upto date.
- Interview clients, industry experts, and internal teams.