Software Development Engineer I - React/Django
Function: Software Engineering → Full-Stack Development.
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a full-stack(React/Django/Python) Software Development Engineer to be a part of a team working together in a virtual/remote environment. You'll work with our remote team to build great products that delight our customers.
- Create new features for the platform using React and Django. However, most of the work will revolve around React.
- Collaborate across the organization to define, prioritize, and ensure the reliability, and performance of the product and services.
- Help the development team in fixing issues
- Identify underlying root causes for issues and write tests to catch these issues early on.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- You have atleast 1+ years of experience in a Full Stack Engineer role, creating REST APIs using any of the popular Python frameworks, like Django and Flask.
- Ability to create automated tests to ensure great quality code.
- Working experience with relational databases like MySQL/Postgres
- Basic understanding of Git, Containers(Docker), and CI/CD like Gitlab CI or Travis CI.
- Using Git and GitHub to manage multiple branches and fix merge conflicts.
- Applying appropriate software design patterns for a given problem.
- Bonus points if you have open source contributions or personal projects you've shipped successfully.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to pitch in on many areas and enjoys being a jack of "many" trades
- Enjoys being on the bleeding edge of technology, with the ability to quickly learn new technologies and follow industry trends
What You Will Get?
- Great compensation
- Association with an incredibly fast-growing and well-respected brand in Security Industry
- Ultimate work flexibility
- Fully remote (you can work from wherever you want)
- No imposed schedule (you can literally work whenever you want, however you want, without any sort of clocking in or micromanagement; all that we ask is that you deliver)
- Experience building an elite-quality product that genuinely changes people’s lives for the better (thousands of security professionals, DevOps engineers, and Developers have landed their dream job by using our products)
About Practical DevSecOps
Practical DevSecOps (a Hysn Technologies Inc company) offers vendor-neutral, practical, and hands-on DevSecOps training and certification programs for IT Professionals. Our online training and certifications are focused on new areas of information security, including DevOps Security, Cloud-Native Security, Cloud Security & Container security. The certifications are achieved after rigorous tests(12-24 hour exams) of skill and are considered the most valuable in the information security field.
Why Explore a Career at Practical DevSecOps?
At Hysn Technologies Inc, we are working on creating revolutionary security products and services. With offices located globally (San Francisco, Singapore, and India), we believe in making simple, usable, and excellent security products that delight our customers. We are remote work-friendly and provide significant benefits like work from home (5 days a week if you wish), medical, and career growth benefits!